Google Map of Woodside
A Division of Irving Shipbuilding, They are currently working on the PSS Chemul Accommodation Platform. Their facilities are outlined bellow, from the Irving shipbuilding website.
- Main Assembly Shop – 114.5m x 29.9m x 23.7/12.2m. Complete with 2 x 40 tonne, 2 x 20 tonne, 2 x 15 tonne overhead cranes and 2 x 1 tonne crane
- Pipe Shop – 46.1m x 18.5m
- Warehouse – 40m x 24.6m, complete with heating & sprinkler systems
- Additional stores – 15m x 15m
- Laydown Area – 2,200m2
- Offices – 600m2
- Load-Out wharf – total length 229m
- Module Assembly Pad – 13,600m2
- Module Shop - 2500m2
Ferry Terminal and IEL Wharf
Metro Transit has the Woodside Ferry dock on the left, And to the right is the IEL Warf, Home to Atlantic Towing tugs Atlantic Larch and Atlantic Oak. Also in the picture are Atlantic Elm, And the brand new Atlantic Beaver.