The arrival of two new SPPX cranes at PSA Halifax is Noteable chnage to the skyline at the South end terminal. Closer to ground level, PSA Halifax and the Port Authority have been busy reworking the terminal recent notable changes include:
- The shed at Pier 36 has been demolished.
- The shed and office building from Halterm are also gone
- the ZIM office has been removed (and ZIM now calls at Fairview Cove)
- A new maintenance shed is under construction
- Infilling of of the basin between Pier B and Pier A1 continues